Tuesday, January 25, 2011

State of the Mind...

Ok, I was playing on the state of the union address that is on tv like right now, and of course I'm not really paying attention. But I am writing my thoughts down in my usual rambling way just so I can keep track of my mind while I watch a couple of shows on Hulu.. that is the best new website I've found in a long time!!! Anyway, I digress... again. My kiddos are still doing their homework too, so it's not like I'm going to sleep any time soon.

Had a good day at work. Less stressful today which is amazing! We're coming to terms with the new computer system and working out the kinks, even if it means we have to change our way of thinking sometimes. We are nothing if not flexible, right??? As long as our patients are taken care of, we're happy. Or we're working on being happy... either way. It's all good, and less stress is a happy day any day! Plus, it was payday, which always makes for a great day!!!!

Worked out at the gym again tonight. I love that I'm getting stronger, and I really feel like what I'm doing now I can keep doing forever. It's really a change in my thinking, this complete lifestyle makeover I'm putting myself through. Completely necessary and worth every ounce of sweat! People are starting to notice, which is kinda nice, but feeling good like I am is the best reward!!! Like I said, it's a change of mind, a change of philosophy, and a change in life. I can't believe I am doing this, but I really want to be around someday for my future grandchildren!!! Yes, I have at least 20 years before that happens, but I'll wait. And I'll be there. That's what matters!! Plus, I want to be the kind of grandma that can take her kiddos to the beach, and for bike rides, and all that sort of stuff!!! Wow, won't that be neat!

So, it's a great day! Hope everyone out there in cyberland had a great day too!! And if you put your mind into it you can make anything happen... it's all in your State of Mind....

No comments: