Sunday, January 16, 2011

Multi-Tasking Sunday!

Yup, today's been all about multi-tasking for me. If you know me, you know I'm a musician by trade, even though not professionally. I sing and play a few instruments at church and take guitar lessons and such.. and need more piano lessons, but that's a whole 'nother post! This week I was asked to sing a duet with my worship leader at our early service of a Casting Crowns song that has become a favorite of mine, and I was honored so of course I had to do it! Then, he said since I was going to be there anyway, why don't I just play keyboards at the contemporary service too! Why not.. I'm a multi-tasker!!!! It was awesome, and even though I had to get up early it was completely worth it!!

So after the second service (we had a guest preacher today which was also awesome and the boys and I talked about it all the way home!) we had our usual lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings.. yes, I'm lazy that way. Now I'm home watching football, catching up on Days' (I'm obsessed with that show) and playing on the computer. I was also reading a few chapters of that last Harry Potter book.. really want to get that finished. In about an hour and a half I'm meeting my friend up at the gym again. It's fun to work out with a friend who can push you a little harder than you normally would. I'm going to try a couple more ab exercises and some running added to my normal workout, which of course means I'll be there longer, but today I don't mind. The kids don't have any homework to do and the laundry is done, so why not!!!

Oh, and my husband finally got home today for his day off! Not that I'll get to spend much time with him, but that's ok. He knows I love him and that working out is important too.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend. I'm looking forward to having a better week at work now that the new computer is up and running. Still not loving this program, I don't think any of us do, but we'll manage. That's the important thing. Just making sure our work is getting done and our patients are being cared for to the best of our abilities. If we can't do that then we are in trouble, but I don't think this will hinder that for now. And that's a great thing!

Off to upload some software to my computer... like I said, it's all about multi-tasking!!!! TTFN!!

No comments: