Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Slacker....

Yup... today, I feel like a slacker. Yes, I went to work and worked very hard all day trying to learn and navigate through a brand spanking new computer system, which isn't easy. But then when I got out (even got out early) and came home, I took the younger DS to church with his friend so they could attend youth group, and instead of staying to hear a missionary speak (we had decided to cancel Bible study in lieu of the speaker) I took the other son to dinner and came home to veg for an hour. No working out, no cleaning, no laundry... just chilled. And it felt great.

I have tomorrow off, which is to say I'm not at my office job tomorrow, but I have a bazillion things to do like always. First off, I'm going to workout at the gym in the morning, then to the chiro for a massage and adjustment (mama likey!) and then the rest of my errands including my first guitar lesson in a month! And no, I haven't been practicing.. again... slacker. I suck. I just can't get everything done lately and it's killing me. Not exactly sure how I'm supposed to do more, but still makes me feel like a slacker. Which is fine. I can live with it, I have for a long time and even though sometimes it bugs me, I'll get through.

So hopefully I can get some important stuff done tomorrow, but even if I don't get all the groceries and all the errands and all the cleaning done that I should, it will be just fine. My kids will have a warm bed to sleep in, and food in their tummies and a roof over their heads.. and they'll be happy. After all, what more could a Mom need???? Did I mention that massage I'm getting... oh yeah.. mama likey!!!

No comments: