Thursday, September 4, 2008

Not yet....

I'm just home from my meeting/audition with two members of a newly formed band. It was really nice to meet them. They are professional, personable, and downright nice guys that I had fun with! I'm sure it will be a few days before I hear, although as far as I'm concerned sign me up!!! But as I said in my last post... in His time. If this is the right place for me, then I'll go for it, if not they will find someone else and no hard feelings. I actually said that to them and they nodded as if to say they understood. I truly hope they did and that I didn't make a fool of myself. At this point only God knows. So maybe I'll be coming to an event near you.. or maybe not!!!!

On that note, I'm tired. It's been a long rainy day and I'm tuckered out. Going to sit in my chair and veg out for a bit. Oh, and maybe knit a little!!!!

Good night....

No comments: