Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just a quickie...

... sort of. Since I spent the weekend knitting I thought I'd share my progress on the first sweater I've ever done!! Here's what I have so far. There are 11 repeats of the lace pattern done and from what I can tell I'll need roughly 20 before I do the bottom garter edge. Then it's off to the sleeves, which I'm a little nervous about because I may either have to learn a new technique or use a smaller needle, either way makes me a little shaky. Here's a quick pic, don't mind the yarn tails...

First Sweater

Other than that, I've been reading a great series of mysteries this past few weeks and I'm LOVING book 4!!! Today was the first day of my new season of Bible study that I do with the women at my church. I love it and although it is more work, it's so rewarding that I don't mind. I'm sure this one won't disappoint!!! There are even a few new ladies joining us this year which is always fun, more friends to get to know!!! Yippee!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to finish the sweater soon, the pic I took last weekend didn't show up on the camera since the batteries must have died mid-shot! That's ok, there's more to see now anyway. Off to knit some more and help kiddo's with homework!!! Oh, and maybe I should start some supper.. we'll see!!!!

No comments: