Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another weekend...

It's been a nice weekend, very pretty outside and calm and quiet inside. Seriously, I haven't been super productive, except on my sweater!!! I'm getting so ready to wear it and it's coming along nicely.

Here's the body...

First Sweater_00


And I even got a whole sleeve done today. Helped that I'm going with a shorter than normal sleeve length, but this should work well for me!

First Sweater_02


So pretty good weekend all around. Now I'm sitting at the computer putting off a quick project that really needs to get done tonight, but it won't take long, I just have to make a quick cd of some songs for a meeting with a fellow musician I have scheduled for Tuesday!!! Of course, I have no idea if this is the right thing, but I'm keeping my options open. I feel like that's the only way to get my "career" started, even locally, you know! And I have another one tentatively scheduled for the week after.. so that's a good thing I suppose. Neither one of these contacts are blowing me away, but I'm hoping that meeting them in person will change that. Hard to tell what someone's all about just from a few emails, you know! Not like I've read their blogs or anything... maybe I should ask if they even have one... now THAT's an idea!!!!

Ok, so I'm off to enjoy the evening... what there is left of it.

Oh, by the way... my small family grew by one this week. I have a new cousin!!! She lives in California, and I hope that someday I'll meet her, but I know that's not likely since I haven't met her big brothers in person yet either... I miss them still. But she's a lucky girl, with awesome parents and two big brothers and grandparents that love the crap out of her!!! Oh, and all us extended family do that too....

And I'm converting from a die hard Lion's fan to a Giant's fan. Eli's cuter than John anyway....

No comments: