Sunday, September 28, 2008

I did it!!!

I finished my first sweater!!! I was so excited to be able to get it done in time for our fall uniform colors to change at work (which is this week) and just to wear it in general now that the weather's turning cooler and I love wearing sweaters in the fall and winter. The pink is perfect and I wore it to church this morning to several compliments (thanks!) and I felt so pretty and fresh!!! What do you think????

First Sweater_05

This is the sweater by itself and here's me wearing it...

First Sweater_04

For some reason when my hubby takes my picture I look like a dufus, so please excuse the expression, focus should be on the pink sweater anyway, right!!!!

So now I'm ready to start another project, this one really turned out well. I did learn something though... buttonholes. Do them right or they look goofy. Mine are NOT perfect, but I'm going to live with them since it's the first sweater I've made. Next time I won't settle for mediocre buttonholes I tell you... never again!!!!

3 comments:

Coggie said...

You look great in it!
YAY!!!!

BammerKT said...

Wow it's amazing that you finished your first sweater in tat amount of time! Great job and you look wonderful!

Lori H said...

Your sweater looks great and it looks fabulous on you!