Friday, September 19, 2008

Ahoy matey's!!!

In honor of National Talk Like a Pirate Day... I found this out on Ravelry and just had to play along so I could get a picture of myself with a parrot!! Very cool! And very Jimmy Buffett like am I! I'm not so good in talking like a pirate, but I did find a quiz (thanks Coggie) and found out my Pirate name....


My pirate name is:
Dirty Bess Kidd
You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network



Arrrgh... that's probably enough swash-buckling for me... I have grass stains to get out tonight.