Monday, September 8, 2008

Making lemonade...

I guess I'm turning lemons and making lemonade tonight. I didn't get the gig. Got the email tonight after I got home from knit night and I have to say I'm completely bummed. I really thought that the wait was over and I'd finally found my group. But it isn't. Ugh.

So to console myself I spent the last hour on Rav picking out a pattern for my pink yarn that's calling my name over there. "Hey you, will you finally get around to knitting me into something, please!!!" And after all this time of thinking I was knitting it into a pullover, I've changed my mind. I'm going to try the February Lady Sweater that I just printed off. Now, this may take all winter, we'll see. It will be my first real attempt at something besides hats and socks, I'm a little nervous, but it would be great for work and this color is awesome.

So here's the yarn....

Pink

and if you're on Rav you can find the pattern. I'll keep you posted!!!!

And as they say, when life hands you lemons, make lemonade... (and add lots of vodka!!!) Ok, maybe not everyone says that... but maybe they should.

Off to swatch!!!!

No comments: