Saturday, March 26, 2011

Back In The Saddle....

Yup, my back is better!! YEAH!!!! This is such a relief. I was able to run my full seven miles this morning, then proceeded to go shopping for a couple hours where I was able to not only fit in some size mediums, but I LOVED them!!!! Can't believe I used to be an XL, and I plan to get rid of those as soon as I can. I really need to clean out the closet again and donate several bags of clothes, but I may have to wait for summer so I can have a couple days to do it.

On another note... I have a friend who had her first baby this week and I was finally able to go meet Mara today! She's the perfect little angel baby! Perfect face, perfect skin, perfect lips... just the sweetest little thing!!! I was so happy to hold her and get my baby fix.. I needed that! I have another friend due the day before my birthday, so I should be able to get another fix in about three weeks!!!! YEAH!

Catching up on some tv tonight, enjoyed some time with my husband as well. I love that he gets a lot of weekends off with this job, makes it worth it for him to be gone during the week. Plus he does like what he's doing, so that also makes it worth it!

My older son is supposed to take driver's training soon but we have a deal about his grades. He's finally getting where he should be. This means I am going to have to pay for the lessons. Great. Braces and driver's ed all in one year!!! This kid is expensive!!!! And I love him so much...

No comments: