Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowmageddon 2011!!!!

Holy moly.. it REALLY snowed last night! The roads have been horrible and the wind and snow was just too much for the plows to handle all at once! Here's the pic from my front door as I headed out this morning....




My son came out to help me shovel so I could get to my car, which was great! Then he tried to get to the snowblower which is in the shed behind the house... and this is what he saw....




Yeah.. that didn't happen!!!

But I went to work and had the most boring day EVER in the history of my office. Seriously, we had about 15 patients TOTAL in the entire day... we're used to about that many every half an hour!!!! So I'm off the rest of the week, Thursday's are my day off anyway and I'm taking a vacation day on Friday so I don't end up losing it. Looking forward to shopping and relaxing and cleaning and whatever else I can find! I'm sure more shoveling will be in my future as well. Hopefully I can get the snowblower started tomorrow... my son couldn't get it started today!!! But the best news is... I survived Snowmageddon 2011!!!!!

No comments: