Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ready For Spring!!!

We had a warm up in the weather last week which was AMAZING and got me all ready for spring. This weekend, winter reared it's ugly freezing head again. I CAN NOT get warm... seriously! The only time's I've been warm in the past three days have been under my electric blanket at night or while exercising!!! It stinks. I'm SO ready for spring!!!

Had a great time at the play Saturday night with my littlest man. The Creekside Players did a great job with Willy Wonka Junior (that's really what they called it) and I was glad to hear he really enjoyed it too! Sunday was a lunch date after church with my other little-ish man and then home before the weather really got bad. Seriously, the roads were already pretty bad when we headed home. I was supposed to sing at a church that evening, but of course all the churches in the area cancelled services since the roads were so bad. The storm is over now, but the snow is still here, and it's REALLY cold! Yes, I'm complaining.. and no it doesn't make a difference!!!

Geesh... I really need to get a life. Anyway... maybe after my feet warm up I will!!!! BRrrrrrr.....

No comments: