Thursday, February 3, 2011

Does it Get Any Better???

That's my question for today. Does it get any better than this??? I have my usual Thursday off (and not a ton to do, thank you very much) and my kids are on snow day #2 due to yesterday's Snowmageddon, and this morning my husband came home for a couple of days!!!! Wahoo!!! Life is good...

Although.. my morning could have started better. I was sleeping (I didn't set the alarm since nobody had to get up) and my phone rang at 7:53 am. It was my husband. He needed me to drive down to his truck yard, which is about 20 minutes away, because he had... wait for it... locked his keys inside his running vehicle. Yes. My husband, professional truck driver extrordinair... locked his keys in his running, I said it, running vehicle. I was barely awake, with frosty frozen car windows, and I drove down to rescue him. Wife 1= Hubby 0.

But then we went for breakfast. Which was really nice. We hit McDonald's because I was ready to try their new Fruit and Maple Oatmeal. Let me just say.. it was really really good!!! I will be getting that again, and am very happy to be able to take my kids out for a quick breakfast again someday where I will actually eat something that won't ruin my whole day! 290 calories, 5g of protein, and it was yummy!!! Hooray for yummy, healthy, fast food!!!

Anyway, we're about to find some lunch for the four of us. Later!

No comments: