Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hey, Look What I Can Do!!!!

One year ago I was a sedentary, obese, crabby woman. Nine months ago I started running. Today, I ran FOUR miles without stopping!!!! Holy crap!!!! Look at that... hard work paid off!!! This training for a 10k is going great and next weekend I need to do five miles and you know what? I know I can!!! I wouldn't have thought that before this journey started, but now I know I can do anything I want with a lot of hard work and determination!!!!!

Speaking of which, I signed up for my 10k this week so I have no excuse and can't back out!!!! Kind of scary, but totally excited. After today I have no doubt I'll finish... hopefully with a respectable time, but my main goal is always to finish!!!

The sky's the limit... seriously!!!!

Taking my kid on a date to the theater tonight.. to see the middle school production of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory!!!! Awesome weekend!!! TTFN>.....

No comments: