Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another Milestone...

So I don't want to brag... oh, heck yes I want to brag!!! I usually weigh in on Thursdays since I get to go to the gym in the morning and I haven't eaten a day's worth of food. So today I weighed in and lost another 2.5 pounds! That puts me under a certain weight that a girl my height should never be over! So that will be the last time I go over that number again!!!! I'm so determined that this will be the last time I lose these pounds. I hate this part! Can't wait to get to the hot mama part of life!!!

My run this morning went really well. Three miles used to seem like such a huge amount, now I just knock it out and hit the weight machines! I love how my brain is craving excersize. I used to sit around so much and be so tired all the time. Now when I excersize I just have so much energy all day and feel like I'm toned and tighter in my jeans!!! The girl that works at my gym noticed today that I have been losing and tightening up and I told her about my weight loss. She was happy for me (skinny thing that she is) and I told her "who knew eating well and excersizing actually worked!" We laughed for a minute. I know, I'm so funny, right? Well, not really, but I just felt really good about myself right then, and even now several hours later!

So I'm 5 miles into my 100 mile challenge. Going strong!!!! Later dudes....

2 comments:

Amy said...

WTG Sis! I was so excited to break through a "certain" number- I can share in your excitement! Just wait until the weather warms up and we can walk the pier again. Diet & exercise- who knew!? Tee hee!

NikkiB said...

I know.. I love walking the pier! Maybe you'll start running it with me???? You could.. you're looking awesome!