Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Good Day....

Today was a good day. My husband was home. He let me sleep in and took over kid duty this morning. I ran 6 miles. Had lunch with my husband. Had dinner with all three of my men. But the best part of today???? My weigh in day... and I lost 3.2 pounds! Holy moly!!!!

I also have another NSV (non-scale victory) to share... I haven't had a single Cadbury Creme Egg this year. Nope! Not a single one purchased or consumed by this self-confessed egg addict!!! I think that has to be one reason I've been pretty steadily losing instead of stalling or gaining since the beginning of the year. Whatever it is, it's working... so I'm going to keep on keeping on...

And my race is in 9 days!!!! I'm so ready.. and praying it doesn't rain that morning!!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are stronger than I when it comes to Cream Eggs. They are my weakness too! However, I did not consume them by the case this year, so that's a small victory, right? AND, I'm going for a run this morning before I leave town for Em's Science Olympiad competition.