Saturday, October 25, 2008

The weekend's here!!!

And I'm exhausted. It was a busy crazy week but I made it through. Never got a chance to meet the new baby yet, but I will. Today is a mixture of sleeping in (thanks family) and pizza and cookies (thanks hubby) and football (yea fall!). Of course, I should try to get some knitting done of one of the three projects that I've got on the needles instead of sitting here searching Rav trying to figure out what other projects I'd like to try!!! But alas, that's what I found myself doing just now. Crazy isn't it!!!

Ok, so I found out that the booties I made for that adorable little girl my friend just birthed are WAY to small. I'm thinking of giving them another try only much bigger, that way she can put the first pair on her dolly and match! Wouldn't that be cute? Now for the time... whenever that might be!

Seriously though, hubby decided to make cookies yesterday. Now, when I make cookies, I make one batch of cookies, which I don't do very often since hubby's are always better than mine. Seriously, he's like Mr. Field's for crying out loud!!! But when hubby makes cookies, he makes COOKIES!!! Last night he made several dozen chocolate chip, then today he's making more!!! Like I need this temptation around!!!! Not only are there more chocolate chip cookies than should be allowed by law in my kitchen right now, there are also peanut butter chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin and I think he's making regular peanut butter cookies as well!!! HELP!!! I'm surrounded by yummy treats and I can't find my way out!!! Seriously, I'm going to need to hit the mall for some shopping therapy if this keeps up!!! But I don't feel like going anywhere, nor do I feel like even getting dressed. So cookies and I are going to be best friends today. Oh happy weekend....

1 comment:

Amy said...

You're welcome to ship him up here. We're always game for Jimmy cookies! :o)