Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Frogpond is pretty this time of year...

And so go my socks. Into the frogpond. For you non-knitters out there, that's when you need to "rip" out a section or in this case the whole thing for whatever reason. When you say "rip it" over and over, it's like a frog saying "ribbit"... you get the idea. My 9 to 5 socks were looking pretty, pretty small that is. I think I have a pic somewhere.... let's see....

Pretty pattern...

9 to 5 socks

Here's a closer up on my hand so you can see the detail which is lovely...

9 to 5 socks_00

A little fuzzy I guess, I'm not a great photographer.

So anyway.. I'm starting them over. Not sure exactly which needle size I'll use, but it won't be in the size 1's for sure!!! What the heck was I thinking???? Guess I wasn't thinking, and therein lies the problem.

It was a fun weekend for singing! I sang in the Celebration Singers this morning (we sing for the more traditional service, although not necessarily traditional music) and then the praise team was fantastic at the contemporary service... then choir was great! All in all, a musicians dream!

And on that note (get it, I made a joke) I'm going to watch some great Sunday night TV and eat a few cookies and veg out until I have to work again tomorrow morning. Such an exciting life I lead...

1 comment:

Lori H said...

Sorry you had to frog -- pretty color for the socks though :)