Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just a note.

I was so happy for my other co-worker friend today.. she had another baby boy!!! Ryan Jon joined the world this morning and I have yet to meet him in person (maybe tomorrow) but I did see a quick pic and he's super duper cute! Just like his big brothers!!! Congrats to his family and when I get a chance I'll see if I can post a pic of me and little Ryan! I know a few other people who are having babies soon and I am happy for them all, and more happy for myself that it's not me having them!! Seriously, that ship has sailed for me, but I will always love babies and will love to hold and spoil any who come my way!!!

So I have been working a lot again this week. Last week was long and tiring and this week isn't going to be much better I'm afraid. My friend is still sick and she is having more testing to see if they can finally get to the bottom of it. I'm hopeful but not holding my breath. I really think she needs to go to another hospital, and she's working on that also. We'll see....

Rehearsal for the Messiah went better for me this week, even though my personal practice time was minimal due to my schedule. I'm getting really excited about it and can't wait to perform in all our black-robed glory in December. If you're near Zeeland, come on by!!! I'm sure I'll blab more about this in the future. Suffice it to say that I'm so glad to be back in "choir geek" mode again, I've missed it!!! Didn't even realize how much until this week.

Wow, so I'm home tonight watching "Biggest Loser" and getting a little tired of the tears. Geesh people, haven't you seen the show before? They always make you face your fears and try things out of your comfort zone.. even I know that!!! Criminy!!!! The whining has GOT to stop!!! Ok, end of rant.. for now!

So hopefully I'll meet a new little baby this week.. I guess time will tell. In the meantime, I'm working, knitting (a litte at least) and trying not to go crazy. It's a stretch for me, I'm always a little nuts!!! Enjoy this crazy fall weather, it sure was nice to see some sunshine today!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey sis- what date is your dealio in December? I need to put that on the calendar! Em will LOVE it!

NikkiB said...

There are two. Thursday December 4 and Tuesday December 9. I'm not sure where yet, but I'll find out and let ya know!!!

Lori H said...

Sending good vibes your friend's way.

Biggest Loser is one of my fave shows -- but I have to Tivo it to fast forward thru some of it :)