Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What the heck???

I'd like to know where the heck the last two weeks went??? Did somebody steal them?? Did they even happen???? Seriously, I feel like I'm moving in super high speed and I've just missed what's really important this past couple weeks. I went back to work and hit the ground running so to speak. We finished our Christmas shopping (I think) but sometimes it feels like I'm missing something. I seriously hope it isn't something big, like one of my kids (they are in bed sleeping, I just checked) but if it is I guess I'll figure it out.

So what's been keeping me so busy? Well, work of course, which is fine, but also the kids running around (youth group, band concerts, etc) and mostly my singing. Tonight we wrapped up this season's Messiah performances. It was so nice to sing something so intense and beautiful and HARD again. It makes me want to go back and train and get a degree in performance and stuff. I know, fat chance of that happening, but I really really really want to. So I'll look into it at least. If I get the nerve up. Ok, whatever.

Oh, and I've been knitting like a madwoman!!! Of course I don't have new pics, I keep finishing late at night and the light is so bad and I'm just being lazy about pics. I've finished a hat, a shawl, several dishcloths (for a charity thing) and I'm working on a couple more Christmas presents that I'm not finished with but will be soon (I hope). Then after Christmas I want to make another sweater. I have several in my Rav queue that I'm dying to try, but I'm so not sure which to do first!!! We'll have to wait and see what mood I'm in next January!!!

The other thing that's kept me occupied is facebook. I know, what a waste of time, but I've caught up with tons of people on there from college and from high school! They're even talking about a reunion in 2010. Maybe this one will actually happen!!! We'll see. I really don't want to think about how many years it's been since high school, but since I feel like a different person than I was back then, I guess it's ok. It's kinda fun catching up and realizing that most of those people are different now too! That can be really good!!! So love ya old buddies, can't wait to see ya in person!!! Holy cow, it's been a long time. How did we get this old?????

What the heck????

No comments: