Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

So it's finally Christmas! The best day of the year for so many reasons. The first we celebrated last night at church with the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. I was so blessed to be a part of a wonderful time of worshiping the newborn King once again and I just pray that those who attended felt the same way.

This morning we opened our few presents here at home before driving to the fam. My hubby totally surprised me with a NEW CAMERA!!! I've been eyeing this one for a while and he's so good at surprising me (he does this every year) but this was a biggie and I'm so happy. The problem is, I think I have the picture setting too big because I can't seem to upload them very well!!! Ugh!! Should have checked that closer before I snapped 45 pics today, huh??? I wanted to show you a couple of the things I knitted with their new owners, but I didn't catch everyone. Here's what I have...

Grandma and her shawl

This is Grandma (she's 94) and her new shawl. She never wants us to spend money on her and I didn't go hog wild (wish I would have done one more ball, but hey, it's big enough for her) and after she opened it I told her that I just had to knit her something and she was very happy with that. We love her so much!!!

Addam and his manly hat

This is Addam, my nephew, and the hat I made for him. He is such a great kid and I was so happy that not only did the hat fit perfectly (he has a rather large brain) but he loved it and didn't want to take it off!!! Perfect compliment for any knitter~!!!!

The socks I made for MIL are shown here...

Grandma and her Boys

She can't wait to wear them since it's freezing outside and she's always chilled. So overall, it was a very happy Christmas. I'd share more pics but I'm afraid I'll have to try that another day. I love my family!!!

No comments: