Saturday, January 19, 2013

Where Does The Time Go???

I have not been very good about updating my blog! I have a little bit of news to share, so I figured I'd start here. You know that over the last couple of years I've decided it's time to get fit and stop being the chubby wife and mom that I'd been for a very long time. I started out running, then REALLY watching my diet. Then I joined a gym. After that I did P90X... twice! Well, this fall, I even ran a marathon!!! Yes, little short-legged, 40-year-old mama actually finished a full 26.2! It was SO hard, and I have no desire to do it again soon, but I'm still running and kicking some booty. Fast forward to present. Just a couple of weeks ago I signed on with Team Beachbody to be a coach. Now, what does that mean? Well, it means that I am here for anyone who wants to get fit. I can give advice, point people in the right direction and offer products that I believe in. I started using Beachbody's Shakeology which I truly LOVE and wish I could get everyone in my life using it. So, first and foremost, I'm here for you. Would I love it if everyone purchased Beachbody products from me? Sure! That would be awesome! But no, that's not my main purpose. My main purpose is to see people get healthy and achieve their goals no matter what they are. What are your goals? There are a lot of ideas running around in my head, some of which I'm not ready to post about yet, so suffice to say that I'm here. I'm busy, I'm kicking butt and ready to take on the world one fat cell at a time!!! Currently I'm shrinking my own fat cells by eating really healthy yummy food, and ACTUALLY learning to cook (never thought I'd say that!) and working out every day. I love how I feel when I wake up in the morning and get my workout done before the rest of the house is even awake. I feel like a superhero lifting weights!!! Are you ready? I can be your coach for free, and you can take my enthusiasm and change your life! Ok, enough sales pitch... I have to go to sleep soon so I can be awesome tomorrow. Live well!

No comments: