Thursday, January 24, 2013

Moving Along...

Yup, things are moving right along! I'm still hoping to get a customer for my business soon, but seriously it's about helping people and I do know I'm doing that! I have several people I talk with often about fitness and nutrition and many of them glean good information from me on a regular basis, so I'm on the right track! As far as my own family goes, things are the same. I have made a lot of changes in the kitchen though and I'm not sure they really love it. Lots of fresh veggies and fruit and chicken and NO junk (well, compared to normal around here, I haven't purchased hardly anything!). I'm making oatmeal for breakfast often and just today I picked up some Truvia to sweeten it with since the honey and brown sugar is putting me WAY over on sugar and carbs every day! It's a learning process. I'm still learning! The best thing I have coming up soon is a fantastic reunion of sorts with some college girlfriends! We have gotten together this last weekend of January now for three years in honor of our dear friend who passed away four years ago. After her funeral we realized we weren't making enough time for each other and had started to really drift apart, so we put it on the calendar and MADE time for us! You know what? I've looked forward to it every year! This will be no exception... lots of giggles and stories and picture taking and games... yes, just like college, but only for one day! It always goes so fast, but I'm looking forward to it just like last year. So it will be another wonderfully busy weekend, but be assured that even though I may splurge this weekend, I won't fall completely off the wagon. I will still workout. I will still try to eat well. I will not eat three servings of dessert. I will not have more than two drinks!!! Yes, those are my goals. I WILL do this! AND, I'm going to have FUN! Stay awesome....

No comments: