Monday, January 21, 2013

Ok, So It's A Slow Start...

Yes, I'm starting a new business. It's a slow start. I know that, and I apologize, but I'm getting there. I've added a few new things to the sidebar if you didn't notice. My plan is to put the workout program I'm doing on the side so you can click and find out as much information as you desire about that program, even purchase if you like! (Absolutely no pressure sales from me, it's not my style.) There's also a link to my website through Team Beachbody. If you click on this link you should be able to find even more information about all the Beachbody products, and that's always good. Information is power after all! I'm going to try and update this blog often, at least weekly if not more. There's nothing I want more out of this than to help as many people as possible! Not interested in Beachbody? That's fine too, I still want you to succeed in your health and fitness endeavors. So if there's a question brewing in your brain, please ask! If I can help in any way possible, I will do just that! In the meantime... stay awesome!

No comments: