Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Shoe Update...

Ok, this is going to be a boring post, but I just wanted to say that I'm officially in LOVE with my new shoes!!!! Seriously, it's sad, but that's how I roll!!!!

Thursday last week I was able to get my self some new walking sandals at Gazelle Sports. There were two styles I tried and while they were both nice, I ended up with Chacos. They are so cute and super comfy! I just know I'll be walking tons of miles in them for many many years!!! And with purply straps... what more could I ask for???? Awesome!

Then I also found some new work shoes... and I found a pair of Clark's at Shoe Carnival!!! Even on sale! They are just so comfy and look nice with my new pants, so I'm all set!

Ok, that's really it. My life is so boring right now... just working a lot and dealing with teenagers which is more stressful than I ever imagined, but I still love them. Might be taking in a movie tomorrow if I can fit it in. Then we need to go to graduation at my son's school. It's a whole honor's dinner and stuff, so it should be quite an experience! I'll let you know.

TTFN!

2 comments:

Amy said...

New shoes are hard to beat, but I'm in love with my new bras. Yep, I'm a dork!

And I hear you on the teenagers thing- lucky for me it's not my own kids, but teenagers and their stupid choices & attitudes are making my professional life difficult right now. Is it June 9 yet?!?

(BTW- the word verification thing right now is "gonsing." Get it? "Go-N-Sing?" Kind of fitting for your blog, eh?)

NikkiB said...

Amy, that's awesome! And I'm glad you like your new bras. I totally love mine too!!!! I hope the end of the school year comes quickly for your sake!!!