Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Patience, My Dear.....

I keep telling myself that every day because in three weeks.... I'M GOING TO VEGAS!!!!! I'm so excited I can't even explain it. I had a best friend growing up and she is turning 40. She now lives in Vegas and invited me and a bunch of other people out there to visit and party with her. I really didn't think I was going to be able to go, and truly the financial part of it's probably more than I need to spend this year, but I'm going. It may take too long to pay off my credit card, but I'm going. I'll spend as little as possible when I'm there, but I'm going!!!!

The best part, even though seeing my friend and celebrating her birthday will be amazing... I have a cousin who lives there. The last time I saw this cousin was at her wedding 11 years ago. I've never met her gorgeous kids. I can't wait to see her and meet those beautiful kids!!! I have another cousin who lives in southern California.... she and her husband and her baby are coming to visit that weekend too!!!!!! I've never met her husband or son. I can't wait to get my hands on that kid!!!!

So basically, I'm more excited about this upcoming trip than I've ever been about a vacation in my life! I'm trying not to let it interrupt my life, but it's definitely at the forefront of my mind. I can't believe it. I'm going to VEGAS!!!!!! In the meantime... patience, my dear... patience....

No comments: