Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Tulip Time!

Ok, so I'm not usually a "let's go to the Tulip Time parades!!!" kind of person, but since my older son Tom is in the band (7th grade) he gets to be in two of the three parades this week. So since it's his first time and I'm all proud of him, I took the rest of the week off work to watch him! I'm actually kind of excited by this. Three days off work BEFORE a weekend, and the weather is supposed to be nice, so I've packed my smaller purse with a knitting project (can't forget that!) and some cash (for an elephant ear) and with chair in hand I'll be heading that way soon!!!!

If I can get any reasonable pics, I'll post them later!!!! Yes, the camera is in there with the knitting!!!!!

Oh, and just to treat myself, I got a pedicure this morning so I can wear flip-flops with pride!!! Of course, on the way into the car I nicked the big toenail on my left foot, so the polish is all screwy, but it wouldn't be me without some drama... so I'm leaving it!!!!

No comments: