Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Quick update...

So it's been a week of living my new life, eating better and moving more! I'm keeping it simple here folks!!! After only seven days... I'm down four pounds!! Now, I realize that this is probably not going to be the typical week for me, I was really only hoping for one or two pounds, but I'll take it!! It feels good, it's motivating me to continue, and that's the important thing. I already know that I'll blow it when we're at the baseball game on Sunday (go Tigers) but if I do it's ok, I just need to make consistantly good choices the rest of the week and make sure I excersize.

Next week we are taking vacation, so a trip to Detroit (again, go Tigers, and Wings) for a day or two is in order! Plus we have yard work to do and I've needed to clean out my closet for like two years and have putting it off. I WILL get that sucker cleaned and organized!!!! At least I'll count it as excersize, right!!! I'm also hoping that the weather warms up so we can take the boat out for a float... wouldn't that be nice!!!!

Ok, off to knit.. I'm working on some stuff to sell at the craft fair this fall... more details some other time...

No comments: