Monday, June 1, 2009

Allergy-mania!!!

Holy cow!!! Will allergy season ever end this year???? I swear I've been more miserable this spring than I have since I started getting shots almost seven years ago!!! Seriously, between the congestion and the itchy eyes which turned into an eye infection, and having strep a while back, I'm just miserable!!!!

Gotta love Michigan in the spring time!!!!

Speaking of which... where the heck is summer???? I'm SO ready for boat weather.... SO ready!!!!!

And to prepare, I've started yet another diet. This time, however, I'm not thinking of it as a diet, but as a way of life. I WILL get these pounds off and KEEP them off this time... SERIOUSLY!!!!! I mean, what do I have to lose, except feeling like a fatty and looking like one too. I'm ready to be a hot mama again!!!!! Look out, here I come!!!!

No comments: