Friday, August 3, 2012

My Family

If you know me at all I think you may know that my family is super important to me. You may also know that we are separated by a ton of miles. I have a small family. Only three Aunts/Uncles and three cousins. My grandparents are all with Jesus as well as my Dad and two other Uncles. We rarely get to see my family. Thank goodness for reunions like the one we had today? My Aunt Sheila and her husband Uncle Steve are having there 50th class reunion this weekend so they decided to drive the RV all the way from Oceanside California to little old Barryton Michigan! Since they wert driving up, my Uncle Sam decided to head up from Pensacola Florida (I told you we are spread out!). So I'm still on vacation and sister is off for the summer and what else have we got to do? We drove up to the lake (it was Grandma's house and will always be known as the lake to us) and spent the afternoon just hanging out with them! So glad we had the chance. I need to travel more. Seriously.
Here's a shot of my sister and I with our Dad's sisters and brother.

No comments: