Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's Finally Almost Time!!!

A million and a half weeks ago, my best friend emailed and asked if I wanted to accompany her to the Kenny Chesney concert on August 20 and of course I said "HELL YES!!!!". I think that's a direct quote. Anyway, after weeks and months of waiting... the time is almost here!!!! I'm giddy with anticipation. Seriously, I have a major relationship with Kenny... in my mind, of course. We've never met, but I love him. Truly, madly, deeply. If I would have met him before I met my wonderful husband... let's just say I wouldn't be living in little old Michigan!!!! Anyway... the show is Saturday and tomorrow morning (after I get my long run in and out of the way) I'm driving over to spend the weekend with my bestie and we are going to have so much fun together!

Yes, this is the third time I'll have seen him in concert. Yes, all three will be with said friend. Yes, she is my hero for getting us tickets. And yes, I will be screaming at the top of my lungs for several hours on Saturday. I will probably not be able to talk much on Sunday. If you know me, you know how rare this is. Yes, I've been obsessing for two weeks about what I'm going to wear to this event. Yes, I'm aware that it really makes no difference as he won't actually see me. No, it doesn't matter... I'm still fretting as I pack!!!!

I'm a little nuts, but I just may be the lunatic he's looking for!!! Wait, that's another artist... drat! Kenny... I'm coming baby... hold on to your hat!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Have fun with Kenny. Em and I are off to Cedar Point for a "girls weekend." But with the blisters she has on both of her feet- this might be... interesting.

Dorothy-Life With Boys said...

Have a blast!!!!
=)